We had a fun trip to visit family on Halloween Day! We went with cousins Trick-or-Treating. We had a great time. I loved seeing all our Neices and Nephews all dressed up and so excited! By the end of the day our boys were so tired.... They did very little Trick-or-Treating that night. I hope to be able to go down and do this each year with our family.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Trick-Or-Treating Downtown!
We had a fun trip to visit family on Halloween Day! We went with cousins Trick-or-Treating. We had a great time. I loved seeing all our Neices and Nephews all dressed up and so excited! By the end of the day our boys were so tired.... They did very little Trick-or-Treating that night. I hope to be able to go down and do this each year with our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment