Monday, April 12, 2010

The Golden Egg!

I am sure you can all remember those early morning Easter Egg hunts that we all so eagerly went to as kids.. I have to say that much has changed for me... I still love early morning Easter egg hunts and I have to say if they had a section for adults, I would be there with my BIG OL' Easter Basket. But of course as every parent must, we have to start living through our children in matters like these.... So we had a little Easter Egg hunt for just our little family and Isaac was the LUCKY ONE of the bunch to find the GOLDEN EGG.... And so of course as all Mother's do I took a quick snap shot of this very GREAT moment with Isaac and his new found treasure... The Golden Easter Egg!

1 comment:

Hailee said...

Yeah!! I love easter egg hunts!! I found your blog through Susan's. Hope all is well!! Miss ya!!
Deanna